Friday, June 09, 2006


I finally finished my first project. Its been quite some time it started and I am terribly bored of going to this city and deal with problems on the site. 70% of the problems are due to the beneficiary that is changing the decisions all the time, the rest of the problems are caused by the designer.

Of course that the constructor has no fault in delaying the works. And of course that the suppliers are supplying the equipments on time.

Top to bottom I do like my job... the only thing that I would like to change is to make it a bit more creative.

At the end of each project the problems starts when you need to get the money back from the beneficiary for the work you gave in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Björn van Roozendaal said...

Wow that is great! Congratulations with succesfully finishing your first job!!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home