Sunday, January 29, 2006

studying for exams


does anyone knows how to stick myself to the chair and study SERIOUSLY for my exam?? It seems like my mind and patience are active only when I enter in the safe/crisis period of time prior the exam… Then my virtue is indeed praised.

I am staying on the chair half an hour then I have to take something to drink, than another 10 minutes and I have to pee, than after 5 minutes, in which ive thought what should I start focus on, I am changing the music…
Finally I realize I am feeling sleepy and I hope that if I am going to sleep, not much just 15 20 minutes, then when I will wake up I will have the most outstanding power to sit on the chair and learn…

In the end all reduces to a couple of nights with no sleep at all and a possible cold - damit is so cold in my room that i have to put a planket on me although the heat is turn on! In the end i will get a cold.. - well as long as the exam is taken that is fine :)

And to those that had problems with "spy sherif" virus, i have some bad news, the virus is not that easy to clean.. another virus got stuck in my PC after is called i386p.sys .. I am not sure what is doing and the removal procedures sound so complicated.. that i guess i will need a full day. good thing that there are such things like google.. and other charitable souls that post their experiences on the net :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Björn van Roozendaal said...

Glue, super glue to stick to your chair. Mental punishments for not staying focussed. And electric blankets to not get ill.

It sounds familiar. The harder you try to be disciplined the less it really happens...

10:13 PM  
Blogger aalto said...

Well that exam passed with 10 :)))

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home