Wednesday, February 08, 2006

to blog or not to blog?

I’ve been reading others' bloggs… or parts of them…I am thinking that I might have not been so wrong about the “5 minutes fame” everyone whish for…

In the day to day life we want to attract others attention. We build our small world in which we can be our own stars ...attracting others attention is even better. If our charm, our intelligence, our skills and so on, had been acknowledged... finally we can be ourselves in peace…

I always wondered what was the true reason I started a blogg….. was it for others to make smart remarks about what I write so to make me feel better? Was it for getting to know other people?? Was it to try to find answer to endless questions that are in vain?? Was it to attract attention? To say to anyone “This is me and my life”?

It seems like we are getting more and more self-centered nowadays.
We all are saying: “Me!”, “Me!”, “Me!”, “Me!”, “Me!”, “Me!”, “Me!”, “Me!”.

1 Comments:

Blogger monsoux said...

As far as psychological needs go, the humans are insatiable beings. We can never get enough.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home