Monday, July 17, 2006

going at office by metro

..heavy night last night... I went back home at 7 to get ready for office. I had a shower, shaved, changed my clothes and then i went to metro..... I have to be at the office at 9 but today I wanted to arrive earlier because I was expecting to meet my boss...

Hence I hurried up and I’ve arrived at the metro entrance at 8:30… I hurry downstairs and before reaching the platform I see the subway already in the station…crowds of people were trying to squeeze in the train… there were 2 attempts to close the doors, without any success…. I stopped hurrying, I calmed down and I decided to wait the other train…

After the train left the station, the platform was still crowded… more people were coming as time passed and soon the platform, after 7 – 10 minutes, was overcrowded by hurried people at just like me…

Finally the train arrives, we start to squeeze in… a voice in the speakers says: “The next train will arrive in 1 minute. Please allow the doors to close!” naturally none was listeing, everyone wanted to arrive at work sooner even with one minute..., the voice in the speaker repeats: “The next train will arrive in 1 minute. Please allow the doors to close!”- same effect… finally the doors closes.

I was thinking that it would have been better to use the Japanese method, to hire people to push the crowds in the train to allow the doors to close, by using some white gloves.

Only that in Romania they would use some “T”-end sticks (like those you use to wipe the floors) with which they will push us in the trains…

I started laughing in the train, trying to keep my balance because people were pushing me,by pressing my hand in the ceiling of the wagon...

PS: I will post a pic of the metro soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home