Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ready to move!

Though i still haven't solved the problem with finding a house to move out, i bought myself a new bike.

I will not going to tell you how i had to wait 2 hours to get the bike, in order for other clients - that came after me, to be served first. I will not mention either the attitude of the lady that wash taking the money and had the face like she is doing me the biggest service from my whole life - attitude that is usually characterising the Romanian people that are serving clients in one way or another. I am still thinking that they might have a good excuse, almost 3 quarters of the clients that came after me, and that were served first, were foreigners.

And you know what is said: Romanians are the most hospitable people ever!

Leaving this aside this is my new bike:

1 Comments:

Blogger Björn van Roozendaal said...

Ooh I'm VERY jealous on that bike! I had one like that which was stolen two years ago... now I thought having such a mountainbike is waste of money in Amsterdam.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home