Monday, August 01, 2005

First day at office

- came in the morning after enduring the sweat smell in the subway and start to wait from 9 o'clock for the boss
- the boss is not coming at the office...but the secretary is sending me to their working point were there are more offices which receives students :))
- the address is starnge i have too look for a house which is behind another house and you can't see it from the street; on top of that there is no sign of the company in the street

- quite soon i realise that nobody has something for me to do, so i start to get bored....is hot and sunny and no air conditioning... i am starting to read a magazine , make some tea, walk up and down trying to find some cool place to stay...

- I am then asked to get some reimbursment money.... well, i am smiling, i was anyhow nothing to do....walk through the sun is 38C...get the money come back and sit next to a senior... we are checking some plans... until 3...I soon realise he knows less computer stuff than i do... but he is frank with me and sincere he is also new...

- after showing a couple of tricks to "my" engineer is 5 o'clock the day was finished. I get my backpack and say goodbye to everyone after asking if they need something.... no, none needs me... i come back home through sun again... in the subway are less people, i am trying to avoid them reading my book "The diary of a writer" by Virginia Woolf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home