Thursday, July 07, 2005

How can i meet God?

Staying with my head in my hands in the middle of the ocean, on a bench.... I am above the emptiness, below emptiness. I am surrounded by emptiness.

And I am thinking if I am a part of it. And why I can't move? Why can't I leave the empty space and get on the other side. Because I am the space itself. And I can't leave myself. I am in the center of my universe, which is the center of my universe, which is the center of my universe, which is .....

If I would step out of the bench I would fall and never stop. I need to think. If I take the step I will die for sure I would drawn in the ocean. The oxygen is a drug. It keeps me alive. If I want to be free I need to stop breathing. Were would I go then?

Sitting on a toilet one leg suspended above void the other one on the cold ceramic floor. What will happen if I’ll decide stepping in the void? Would I disappear forever? Would I leave the world which for me is represented by a toilet?

I'm thinking.

Now I am on the other part of the void. I am on the same bench, but now I breathe water. I feel how water is passing through me, through my lungs. I can see the sky under me - the air emptiness. If I step out of the bench I will fall in the sky. I'll drawn myself in air.

Maybe I'll meet God if I’ll jump and fall in the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home