Thursday, March 06, 2008

I had been in Bratislava. I had visited the gardens of the castle. The castle (hrad - in slovakian just like in ceski) is in fact an ugly building with no importnat architectural effects on the outside. Just straight tall walls and towers (i suppose) on the corners.
It looked like a jail.

My head ackes! I feel like cracking it open and scratching the inner side of my forehead. I hope i am not getting a cold. That's the least i would enjoy.

Tomorow i am going to Istanbul - and i am not looking forward to it. I would have liked to stay in bed all weekend. The road from Austria was very hard and i still feel in my head at night the turns and the brakes of the car.

Soelden was great! Even if i had broke my ass so many times i couldn't even breath when it happened the next time to fall. Actually the last falls on the slope it made me almost impossible to move. I was just staring at the slope and the slope was staring at me.

However snowboarding over 2800 on the glacier (between 3200 and 2800) was absolutely great!!! The song dedicated for this trip was Trenetemoeller - Into the trees.
The giggijockgondol was the place i was listening in all the time when i was returning in the valley.

Now in Bucharest - it seems incredible how far int he back are we compared with SK, A and HU. Only judging after the piles of garbage when entering the country and you realise that we are still in stone age.

The new job started on monday - i had started it half hearted.. I don;t want to work here anymore - in this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home