Saturday, July 02, 2005

The age of great explorers

We all are ships on the waters of the soul.... we look for our harbor and if we are lucky enough we will find it. I am feeling like in the age of great explorers, when ships were away for years and then when they were returning home... nothing was like that. I 'm looking for my harbor... I've been sailing for long time and i want to fell home again..I guess I’ve never actually felt home.. just like the great explorers.
And this is happening especially because i was away for so long. and maybe as soon as i'll find my harbor I would leave again over the oceans but this time i know were i'll return... and when i'll return the crew of my ship will all come on the deck and enjoy the moment we enter the harbor, the moment we arrived home. and of course that we might have found many harbors on the way... but none is ours...maybe they are waiting for their own ships either....

So in the end my crew is returning in open waters... still searching for the one harbor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home