Tuesday, October 09, 2007

WORK

A problem at work:
- a client that first wanted to sue me
- then he wanted to sue the company
- then he doesn't accept our works offer and he wants to sue us again
- then he screams at the phone

Other problems:
- in the morning it takes me 1 full hour to get at the office because of traffic
- i realized buses can be very boring - and so do books red in the buses
- there is no lunch at lunch - no shop where you can find cheap food


I am trying to convince myself that this is what i want - The only thing that actually keeps me on track is the feeling you have in the morning when your head is spinning after a bad sleep and you don't feel like doing anything else than going down the bed and move on doing something. In other words is the feeling you have when you realize that there is nothing else better than going to earn some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home