Sunday, September 11, 2005

going to disco

disco....
first you get to the favorite disco and find out is closed.. even if the parties are announce on the web that are in every Friday and Saturday and that even today at this date it was "the best of..."....ok maybe they just moved a bit and now they have another entrance close to the old one... no they don't or at least I quit...I am going to he second one on the list...in fact for me is only one favorite and the rest are compromises.

.. anyway get there...I see people at the entrance this means it is open...stay in front of it a couple of minutes: "is this my last chance?? Do I have another option which is close and has good music?".. No ... so I enter... get down the stairs, pay entrance and I see myself in the see of people...the rules are simple FALLOW THE CROWD...if you get in the stream of people going to the bar get to the bar first, if you get in the stream of people going to the dance floor fallow it without bear for the moment

...enter the dance floor... is like a sauna..like a soup....no better is like a hot steaming jelly pudding.. there is barely no ventilation....everyone is sweating....dancing means rubbing others on their backs, shoulders and so on....if they jump, jump with them - otherwise you will get stepped on your fingers without you having the opportunity to step on others toes...you don't feel like breathing air but others breath...thanks good they use soap... and still if you have bad luck you might whished not to get there from the first place...

..in rest good music...cheep prices...nice people..partying people...big chances to meet someone you knew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home