Wednesday, September 07, 2005

..bites...

“[…]...if u did the art in your album...then I am rather impressed”

I wished I would have done that works…. however I haven't reached such of level of expressing myself to the others, to the exterior I would say....I am still defining a language to express to myself and then to others... I am still developing myself... many of my feelings are unknown to me because I can't put them in words or in something that I can express like pictures or paintings... I am also developing and trying to find the ways of expressing myself :) I like words... however I find pictures and paintings more sincere when it comes to express one's self.

“i like the way you express yourself...(it makes something move in my stomach)well even if you didn't do the art ...it speaks for you that you like it...do you do art at all?”

I do of course...and now while I am writing I just realised what makes me writing to you - and though it might not make you happy because I see it as a selfish way and a good opportunity to talk about me, I am still admitting and saying this to you - I am drawing as well, and my drawing might be close to that that you had seen, indeed i also find them defining for myself and speaking about me, I am also writing.. i am trying to put my feelings thoughts in order to have a broad perspective of myself... I am trying analysing myself and the mechanisms behind my decisions desires will motivation... I am trying to feed my mind in order to give the maximum in order to create new things...I am searching for myself…. and is not the words of a person who is dreaming eyes opened but of a person who knows what wants... I want to find and express to me and to the others the thing(s) that I am here for.

“first of all...it does make me happy that you are expressing yourself to me...I like expression and creativity...my life revolves around these 2 principlesI would like to say to you that it is not necessary to search for yourself...your...SELF...is always there...simply learn to become more aware of it... explore it.... get to know it ...increase the things that you like...decrease the things that you don't like”

Expressing myself to you is a great opportunity for myself to reach the level of understanding that is necessary for me to pass further on to a deeper analysis of myself... i consider it an selfish thing because i see first the advantage i draw from it and not the pleasure that you might obtain ...
Things we don't like are just another part of us...they might explain many things that we will never be, otherwise, aware of...
However I agree with you “when decreasing things that we don't like”...just like many others said "you can't make philosophy with empty stomach" :))

“well i should add... before decreasing the things we don't particularly like...it is wise to explore it first...find out why it is there... how it got there...those things desire expression also...it is not selfish if i get pleasure from your self expression...especially if you know that i do... "

"[...]...i believe in expression creativity and potentialin myself and in others...i find that there are not so many individuals in the world who feel the same...or even interested in that...so it gives me pleasure when i meet one that is able to honestly express themselves (no matter what it is they have to say)most people don't understand that every creation of life is all a part of the other.................ONE................ "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home