Sunday, October 16, 2005

Mountains

I would like to go to mountains.. I feel like again climbing and feeling the crisp cold air.. I know that there is snow already... I want to feel again that I have the freedom of doing what I like to do . Instead I am caught in the daily things: faculty, job, driving lessons... Yes I do have a sort of personal life but is not at all satisfactory and I feel sometimes constricted by it.

Sometimes I whish to live on a small rocky island in the middle of the ocean... to feel the tempests, the wind and water, nothing else than bare land..the expression of freedom maybe???

Or to live at the foot of a rocky mountain.. the mountain being part of your life, inspiring you and representing freedom.

Why we all tea time complain of our lives?? Aren't they as good as one gets? Why am I not capable to think like Indians?

I had always believe that we always deserve more, and that we are in continuing development and that when you stop desiring things you actually die. Development and maximizing yourself should be anyone aim.. otherwise nor you or others will positively be affected by you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home